Tax Filing for Securities Traders

Income TaxService
- +


Services Covered

  • Income tax return for individual trading in derivatives
  • Income tax return for individual in intraday trading
  • Consolidation of Trading statements across multiple platforms
  • Prepare Account Summary – P&L and Balance Sheet (up to 100 entries per year)
  • Tax Return preparation & Filing by Experts
  • Business Hours CA Support – Email and Phone
  • Excludes the Tax audit Fees

Who Should Buy

  • Salaried Individual having income or loss from F&O Trading or intraday equity trading
  • Self Employed traders who have income or loss from F&O Trading or intraday equity trading

Documents To Be Submitted

  • Form 16 from your company
  • Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement
  • Trading account statement from your broker
  • Bank statement
  • Other document, if any


Turnover for Future and Options is the absolute value of each Profit and Loss trade during the year. For example, if you have a Profit of Rs.1000 and Loss of ₹500 from F&O, the turnover is ₹1,500.

Apart from regular documents and the tax audit report you would require Class 2 Digital Signature for submitting your tax return.

Short Term and Long Term Capital Gains form part of Income under the Head Capital Gains while trading in intra-day markets, F&O, Commodity, etc. fall under Income from Business and Profession.

Losses from shares in speculation business can be carried forward for 4 years, while all the other losses can be carried forward for 8 years provided the tax return is filed within the due date of the original tax retrun.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tax Filing for Securities Traders”

Your email address will not be published.

Our Additional Offerings