- Income tax return for individual trading in derivatives
- Income tax return for individual in intraday trading
- Consolidation of Trading statements across multiple platforms
- Prepare Account Summary – P&L and Balance Sheet (up to 100 entries per year)
- Tax Return preparation & Filing by Experts
- Business Hours CA Support – Email and Phone
- Excludes the Tax audit Fees
Who Should Buy
- Salaried Individual having income or loss from F&O Trading or intraday equity trading
- Self Employed traders who have income or loss from F&O Trading or intraday equity trading
Documents To Be Submitted
- Form 16 from your company
- Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement
- Trading account statement from your broker
- Bank statement
- Other document, if any
Turnover for Future and Options is the absolute value of each Profit and Loss trade during the year. For example, if you have a Profit of Rs.1000 and Loss of ₹500 from F&O, the turnover is ₹1,500.
Apart from regular documents and the tax audit report you would require Class 2 Digital Signature for submitting your tax return.
Short Term and Long Term Capital Gains form part of Income under the Head Capital Gains while trading in intra-day markets, F&O, Commodity, etc. fall under Income from Business and Profession.
Losses from shares in speculation business can be carried forward for 4 years, while all the other losses can be carried forward for 8 years provided the tax return is filed within the due date of the original tax retrun.