- Filing of E-forms
- Name approval
- DSC Class -2 (1 No.)
- Filing of SPICe form
- Issue of Incorporation Certificate with PAN & TAN
- Includes Govt Fees & Stamp duty for Authorized Capital upto Rs. 1 Lakh
- Excludes foreign national / Body Corporate as director or business needing RBI/SEBI approval
Who Should Buy
- Entrepreneurs who wish to form a company with limited liability
- Proprietorship firm looking to get status of a company
Documents To Be Submitted
- Passport size photos of directors
- Address proof of directors
- Photo ID proof of directors
- Specimen signature
- Self declaration about your directorship in other companies
- Address proof of your registered office
- No objection certificate from the owner of the property
- PAN card
- Photo ID and Address proof of nominee
One Person Company is a new type of business entity. A private limited company can be formed with a minimum of two directors and shareholders. The directors and shareholders can be same individuals. One person company does away with the requirement of minimum two shareholders. It allows a single entrepreneur to get his business registered as a company and get limited liability protection.
An OPC can be started with a minimum authorised capital of Rs. 1 lakh. There is no mandatory requirement for a minimum paid up capital.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has made the new OPC registration a completely online process. All the document flow happens in electronic form and there is no need of any physical presence.
Below are the charges applicable for DIN and other government forms:
DIN (1 Nos): Rs.500
RUN Form: Rs.1000
AoA: Rs.1000 (up to Rs.10 lakh of authorized capital)
Government fee –
Upto 10 lakhs company
Stamp duty – 100
Stamp Duty (AOA) – 2000
Stamp Duty MOA – 200
Below is the stamp duty payable, depends on the state you incorporate and your authorized share capital up to Rs. 10 Lakh: These are the charges in Karnataka:
Form 32: Rs.20
Apart from this, notary charges of Rs.340 will apply for two director affidavits and related stamp duty.
You will need to have exactly the same details on all your documents to incorporate your company.
Due to the increasing enthusiasm among too many entrepreneurs who wish to incorporate their companies, the MCA has made stringent rules to approve the company name and issue the certificate of incorporation. Further, due to excessive demand, the PAN and TAN applications are also increasing and thus it is understood that this processing will take time too. So, we could take a range between 20-25 working days to complete the company incorporation process and receive the certificate of incorporation.