Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) RegistrationFormation of entityService
- Filing of E-forms
- Drafting of LLP Deed
- Designated Partner Identification Numbers-DPINs (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates-DSCs (2 nos.)
- Issue of Incorporation Certificate
- Includes Government Fees upto Rs. 1 Lakh Capital Contribution by Designated Partners
- Stamp Duty upto Rs. 2000/- and its Notarisation in any state in India for LLP Deed
Who Should Buy
- Companies, body corporates or already existing partnerships
- LLPs registered outside india
- Startups and SMEs looking for carrying business with minimal legal formalities
Documents To Be Submitted
- Photo ID proof of partners
- Address proof of partners
- Specimen signature
- No objection certificate from the owner of the property of the property
- Ownership proof
- Address proof of your registered office
A Limited Liabilty Partnership firm (LLP) is a hybrid structure between a partnership firm & a private limited company where the business is carried out in a corporate framework, guided by terms of the mutually adopted partnership deed.
Liability- In a general partnership firm, partners are personally liable for debts of the business which means that even their personal property may be used to settle the firm’s debts. Whereas, the liability of partners is limited in case of an LLP.
Immunity against wrong doings of other partners- Under LLP structure, partners are not responsible for negligence or misconduct of other partners whereas in general partnership firms, partners can be held responsible.
There is no minimum capital contribution requirement. It can be registered even with Rs. 100 as total capital contribution.
Accounts of an LLP are required to be audited when the turnover is Rs. 40 lakh or more or when the total capital contribution is Rs. 25 lakh or more.
The auditor of an LLP is appointed annually by the designated partners.
You will need to have exactly the same details on all your documents to incorporate your company.
There are no reviews yet.