- Advisory on registration requirement
- Preparation of application form
- Obtaining Import Export Code
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours -CA support
Who Should Buy
- Every exporter or importer of goods
- Service provider serving clients abroad. Also, applicable if you are importing a service depending upon if you are covered under reverse charge mechanism or not.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Photo of the IEC applicant
- PAN of the IEC applicant
- PAN of the business entity
- Bank certificate and cancelled cheque of the business entity
- Digital Signature
- Address proof of directors
- Certificate of incorporation and address proof in case of company
Import Export Code Number is unique 10 digit code number issued by Government of India. If a person is interested in making imports & exports, then it is mandatory for him to apply for Import Export Code Number (IEC).
IEC forms the primary document for recognition by Government of India as an Exporter/Importer. On the basis of IEC, companies can obtain various benefits on their exports/imports from DGFT, Customs, Export Promotion Council etc.
No. IEC forms a primary document for recognition by Govt. of India as Exporter / Importer. However, if value of goods is very low, the concerned customs officer may permit first export (only one time) by imposing penal charges.
Digital signature is used to validate online document submission. From 1st April, 2016, it is mandatory to validate the form and other documents using a digital signature.
Immediately after application