- Digital Signature Certificate (1 No.)
- Request for Class II DSC having 2 years validity
- Purchase of DSC USB E-token
- Documented follow up
Who Should Buy
- Obtaining a Class II Digital Signature is mandatory in following cases:
- E-filing income tax returns in case of every registered trust, partnership firm, companies, any other entity or individual who is required to get tax audit under the Income Tax Act.
- Company filings with MCA21( Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- MCA has mandated digital signatures for the following individuals:
- Company Secretaries – Whether in practice or in job
- Bank Officials – for Registration and Satisfaction of Charges
- Other Authorized Signatories
Documents To Be Submitted
- Passport size photo
- Passport front and back copy should be attested by local embassy / notarised of that country
- Bank statement with bank seals and signature
- Copy of your Drivers License (appostile in case of NRI or Foreign person)
There are three types of DSCs
Class I type is used only for securing email communication
Class II type is used for Company or LLP Incorporation, IT Return E-Filing, obtaining DIN or DPIN and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department
Class III type is used mainly for E-Tendering and for participating in E-Auctions
For most business compliance, Class II digital signature suffices.
Digital Signatures usually come with a validity of one or two years. The validity of the DSC can be renewed once the term of the previous DSC expires. Under the present plan you get DSC with validity of 2 years.
Renewal of DSC is not part of the plan. For that, you will need to buy the DSC plan at the applicable rates. It is mandatory to inform the govt. authorities about the expiry of the old DSC and issue of a new one.
Digital signature will be sent to the Indian address. If the same is to be sent outside India, charges for the same to be separately paid on actuals.