- Digital Signature Certificate (1 No.)
- Request for Class III DSC having 2 years validity
- Purchase of DSC USB E-token
Who Should Buy
- “Obtaining a Digital Signature is mandatory in following cases:
- E-filing income tax returns in case of every registered trust, partnership firm, companies, any other entity or individual who is required to get tax audit under the Income Tax Act.
- Company filings with MCA21( Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Filing of tenders and e-procurement on government website through Class III DSC. MCA has mandated digital signatures for the following individuals:
- Company Secretaries – Whether in practice or in job
- Bank Officials – for Registration and Satisfaction of Charges
- Other Authorized Signatories”
Documents To Be Submitted
There are three types of DSCs
Class I type is used only for securing email communication
Class II type is used for Company or LLP Incorporation, IT Return E-Filing, obtaining DIN or DPIN and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department
Class III type is used mainly for E-Tendering and for participating in E-Auctions
For most business compliance, Class II digital signature suffices.
Digital Signatures usually come with a validity of one or two years. The validity of the DSC can be renewed once the term of the previous DSC expires. Under the present plan you get DSC with validity of 2 years.
Renewal of DSC is not part of the plan. For that, you will need to buy the DSC plan at the applicable rates. It is mandatory to inform the govt. authorities about the expiry of the old DSC and issue of a new one.