- Eligibility Consultation
- Preparation of documents
- Filing of Application for Surrender / Cancellation for 1 GSTIN
- Filing of GSTR-10 for 1 GSTIN
- Business Hour CA Support
Who Should Buy
- Individuals who want to cancel GST Registration
- All entities who want to cancel GST Registration
Documents To Be Submitted
- Acknowledgement of GST Return of the preceeding month
Every person who was registered under old laws had to mandatorily migrate to GST. Many such persons are not liable to be registered under GST.
For example, the threshold under VAT in most states was 5 lakhs whereas it is 20 lakhs under GST. However, do make sure you are not making inter-state supplies since registration is mandatory for inter-state suppliers except for service providers.
GST Registration is usually cancelled under following instances –
The business has been discontinued
The business has been transferred fully, amalgamated, demerged or otherwise disposed —The transferee (or the new company from amalgamation/ demerger) has to get registered. The transferor will cancel its registration if it ceases to exist.
There is a change in the constitution of the business (For example- Private limited company has changed to a public limited company)